Recently a very good friend approach me with a predicament about her front patio. Of course I could not say no to a friend in need and, wanting to put my knowledge on practice, I went hands on project.
Before throwing myself in the patio journey, I had to interview her about some pointers to give me an idea as in how this terrain behaves.
Here are some of the questions I asked her:
- Is this area flat or is it on a slope
- Which areas are more direct to sunlight
- When it rains, does the water holds back?
- Are any of the existing plants going to stay?
- Are there any trash cans, transformers, that she wants to cover?